Convert a Static XFA Form into a PDF Form (AcroForm):
NOTE 1: This operation converts only static XFA forms. It will detect and mark by a corresponding error message any uploaded dynamic XFA form.
NOTE 2: A dynamic XFA form may be submitted for conversion to eliminate a dynamic XFA structure.
NOTE 3: The algorithm of this operation will detect and mark by a corresponding error message any input file that:
NOTE 4: XFA vs PDF: PDF File Type vs PDF File Extension.
- has not been successfully uploaded, or
- has a non-PDF extension, or
- has the PDF extension but a non-PDF structure, or
- is a corrupted PDF, or
- is a PDF encrypted by an owner (restrictions) password, or
- is a PDF encrypted by a user (open) password, or
- is a PDF with a dynamic XFA structure.
NOTE 5: Error Message: "To view the full contents of this document, you need ..."
NOTE 6: Error Message: "Please wait... If this message is not eventually replaced ..."
NOTE 7: How to Download Your Output Files.
NOTE 8: Your Privacy: Deleting Your Output Files.
Copyright © 2001-2014. All Rights Reserved