Merge (Two or More) PDF Files:
NOTE 1: In general, it is possible that there are form fields that have the same name in the merged documents. To allow form users to enter unique values in these fields, the algorithm of this merge operation will automatically modify names of some fields to avoid name duplicates.
NOTE 2: The algorithm of this operation will detect and mark by a corresponding error message any input file that:
NOTE 3: The algorithm of this operation will accept and successfully process any file (other than listed above), even if the file is a PDF with a static XFA structure.
- has not been successfully uploaded, or
- has a non-PDF extension, or
- has the PDF extension but a non-PDF structure, or
- is a corrupted PDF, or
- is a PDF encrypted by an owner (restrictions) password, or
- is a PDF encrypted by a user (open) password, or
- is a PDF with a dynamic XFA structure.
NOTE 4: XFA vs PDF: PDF File Type vs PDF File Extension.
NOTE 5: Error Message: "To view the full contents of this document, you need ..."
NOTE 6: Error Message: "Please wait... If this message is not eventually replaced ..."
NOTE 7: How to Download Your Output Files.
NOTE 8: Your Privacy: Deleting Your Output Files.
Copyright © 2001-2014. All Rights Reserved